Monday, January 31, 2005
Dying... HELP!!
Yup... I am officially dying now. Juz had my pathetic math tests. I am 90% positive there I'll fail HORRIBLY!!!Coz actually I was doing quite ok. but I got quite fed up with some funny direct variation question then I started to slow, and u noe wat? I actually cancelled the right answer!!!I can't believe myself when learnt that THAT was the CORRECT Answer!!!and I actually was "smart" enough to cancel it, thinking that it shldn't be so Easy!!!haiz...i overestimated the question! It was lyk... to prove that the Coordinates of something is correct. The solution: ju2 sub the coordinates back into the equation. which WAS wat I did . Then I juz CROSSED-out the entire correct solution and ruined my own LIFE!!!HAIZ.... I am S000 ruining my life...The question was lyk... 2 marks out of 20 marks... I think...veri expensive one leh....HAIZ.........i seriously hope that i will NOT fail that stupid thing.....haiz.....i serious am very disappointed in myself.......haiz...no mood to write anymore lah...write agian later...when i recover the slightest bit....c ya...
blogged @ Monday, January 31, 2005