Wednesday, September 14, 2005
sunday
Let me first talk about my day yesterday. I woke up rather late…and depressed as it was the last day of holidays. My mom and I planned to go to Orchard Road to try out that new restaurant, Central. It is like a tea restaurant sort of thing and it sells Hong Kong food. So yeah…as a Hongkonger, I will have to try out that place. Ha-ha. The food is quite nice actually and the opening sales will mean that there are discounts! However, those people who went there…are disgusting; VERY disgusting and rude. I just cannot stand them; those families that were sitting on my right. The first family comprises of supremely rude people that obviously has had no one to teach tem manners and how to behave in the public. Do they not know that it is very rude of them to stick their repulsive head across the table to see what other people ordered? It is very annoying. Every time the waitress comes by to serve us our food, this bitch and bastard will stretch their giraffe necks all the way across the tabletop to peer at what food we are eating. I think that it is ok to look at what other people ordered and wonder what is that but I think they are just stepping across the line. I do not mind people looking at my food for a while out of the corner of their eye but to actually lean across the waitress and to want to stand up to see what I am eating? I DON’T THINK SO!!! Seriously, they look like a fashion disaster. I really wonder if they have any sense of shame in those puny brains of theirs and I think no level of embarrassment can penetrate that rhinoceros hide of theirs. I mean, it is ok to wear a formal shirt with a pair of SHORTS to go down to get something from the convenient store, but to go to a Ritz-y area dressed like that? It is simply DISGUSTING. They look like as if they came fresh out of a dream. Just to create nightmares for others. I really wonder what their elders have been teaching them since young. I am sure one with proper manners will NOT do what THEY did. My Goodness!!! I cannot type how elated I felt when they asked for the bill. GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH! Then after they left another family came in and sat down beside us. This one comprises of members that are hyper sensitive to their surroundings and are obviously rude. 2 aunties and this boy is what the family consists of. Let me elaborate on hypersensitivity. All three of them came down blaring like a radio broadcaster. That aside, when they sat down for about 1 second, all of them started saying that the seats are very hot. Well, this may seem normal when I just say it like that because someone just left the seat not long ago, BUT the way they say it is like as if the seat is made of molten lava and sitting on it for 2 seconds will burn a hole right through their asses. So this auntie shifted her position so that she was far away from the “steaming” seat and became a very fat obstruction for me. Even the young boy was sitting on the edge of the chair; only touching about less that one millimeter of the seat. Besides being a big fat freaky obstruction, they have to continue blaring at the top of their lungs like as if being one meter apart from each other will put a semi sound proof barrier against them. That about sums up hypersensitivity, now for rudeness. This is evident especially in the boy. I think that he is fit to be the epitome of rudeness caused by the lack of family teaching. I know that sounds very weird but then again, I don’t really know how to phrase it in another way; please spare my limited vocabulary. Anyway, he shows absolutely no respect for the elders. He is just like a spoiled brat that starts to demand (like an order) what he wants. I do not really care if he does it at home but in PUBLIC? That just goes to show what sort of upbringing he has. REPULSIVE and INCORRIGIBLE!!! I really wonder what the hell his problem is. URGH….why is this place so full of disgusting people? URGH…
blogged @ Wednesday, September 14, 2005