
But that will come at a later date. Right now, I think that it is of supreme importance that everyone takes a good and proper BREAK from EVERYTHING. Whilst it is crucial that everyone focuses and works VERY hard preparing for the prelims, it is equally important that we also learn to CELEBRATE our 'achievements', regardless of how small it may be.
Which brings me to the crazy things I did today which left me so totally drained. The last paper for this examinations was Chemistry Paper 1. It is quite... traumatic like all the other MCQ practices we did - to me at least, but thankfully, the pain was short-lived because the paper was over and done with within an hour. Being typically me, I flew out of the cursed classroom and zoomed back home. I was cursing the fact that this HAD to be an afternoon paper so it was quite late by the time we were done. (Not that i did much studying in the morning... I was watching the Oprah Winfrey show. LOVE it. haha.) So anyway, I went back home and showered before zooming OUT again to Plaza Singapura. Why? TO COLLECT MY PHONE!!!!! As people who I complained to would PROBABLY remember, there was this huge drama going on about 2 weeks ago when i dropped my phone on the ledge and cracked my phone's stupid LCD screen. Well, it's BACK and REPAIRED and the best damn thing is that i don't have to PAY for it! GOD BLESS WARRANTIES! I was honestly getting SO damn annoyed and frustrated with the primitive phone I had to use and WILL have to use in the near future (F*CK NS!). That phone sucks. It sucked balls. The ONLY thing good about it is that it is ancient and therefore durable. Yes, somehow those 2 come together - my old phone is one heck of a resilient phone... it has been in a lot of places. including the toilet bowl (CLEAN! well... FLUSHED!) and it was so sturdy it's like a stone - virtually indestructible. ANYWAY, I got my lovely Samsung u600 phone back! Oh the LOVE.
Back to narrating my rather long day. By the time i collected my phone it was about 4-5pm. Fabian and I had plans to meet so I walked all the way from PS to Orchard and I was getting tired so I popped by Starbucks and got a Grande Mocha Frap to perk me up a little. After several brain freezes and shivering in the cold, I went to Borders to look at SAT books for Fabian - and I stayed there till he came, which was like 7-ish. So he bought one of the books which XJ recommended and then we went walking around looking for food, finally settling for the Soup Spoon because deprived Terence has never gone there before. I was rather skeptical about a bowl of soup and a sandwich being able to fill my stomach but Fabian was right - I felt quite full after eating everything. The soup was awesome. The sandwich I ordered was less so because the chicken breast they used was overcooked and dry. Oh, and their coleslaw tasted very... Asian, like Thai-style. Haha! So that was dinner.
It was really getting late by the time we finished so all the shops were closed, but I didn't want to go home yet! So we just walked around aimlessly along Orchard. I feel kinda bad dragging Fabian everywhere, haha, it was real tiring. We went to Heerens but the shops were closed, then we went to Cineleisure and sat at the box office level for a while getting bored and resting and embarassing myself. LOL! Well, Fabian and I were taking pictures and I had to move back to get him in the frame, but I accidentally hit this woman who was sitting behind me and her boyfried was like "TSK!". WHOOPS! Haha. Anyway, so I apologised of course because, well it is MY fault... And after stoning for a while longer till it's after 11pm, we went down to the Kopitiam place and Fabian got a iced tea which was WAY sweet. Then we were talking about his plans for clubbing with XJ tonight when he realized his phone ran out of batteries! Thank goodness I had my ancient phone with me today so I loaned it to him because clubbing without a phone doesn't sound too safe to me... lol!


Random pictures when we were bored out of our minds.
Anyway, it was getting late and I had to go home. So we walked to the bus stop and the bus arrived when we reached and I left. I think Fabian hung around for a while before going to meet XJ somewhere. Have FUN guys! I was really tired and my feet were aching a little from all the walking I did today. So I fell asleep on the bus and when I woke up, the bus overshot my house and went to VS! Thank god I woke up in time or I'll have to go ALL the way to the airport and back. NO, I DO NOT want to do that! So I alighted and walked all the way back home. It was like taking a trip down memory lane... I was remembering how I used to walk back from school when I was still in VS... 4 years ago. It seemed like it was such a long time ago to me...
Oh well, it was past midnight when me and my tired feet FINALLY got back home. What welcomed me was a GIGANTUAN mess in my room. Paper littered EVERYWHERE from my table to my bed to my floor. It was like as if Hurricane Ike swept past my room or something. So I got to work and packed almost EVERYTHING and FILING all my stupid shitty notes and stowing them away (if you count slotting them beside my overflowing cabinet "stowing away"). Well, my room is A LOT neater now that it was BEFORE. Too bad I didn't take a Before & After shot. LOL! Ok, the after shot is right here.

There you go! My awesome "clean" bedroom. I really wish I was in the right state of mind to take a BEFORE before I did my little Extreme Makeover: Room Edition, but nevermind. So there you go! My first day of Post-Prelim outing. :)
the moon wanes. an eclipse over my heart.
a silver bubble. glowing bright inside.
i close my eyes and smile. a beautiful secret.
twice as many stars in the sky.