Friday, October 24, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR

I WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

i LOVE it. i freaking absolutely love it. LOVEEEE IT! haha. ok. i'm super biased. i know. but I LOVE IT! hahahahahahahaha and...... i love the songs tooooooooo. hahaha. yes. i'm so gonna buy the soundtrack AFTER the A LEVELS. oh yeah. that's something to work towards. HELL YEAH!

i'm not even in the condition to talk about it. lol. yay! i watched it with fabian and xianjun and we went early early morning to watch it! and we hung out for the rest of the day. lol. till we were all tired. hahahahahhaha. ok! that's it. i'm done with this post. i just wanted to say that.... I WATCH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR! hahahahaha.

- it's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you. so... can i have this dance?

blogged @ Friday, October 24, 2008