
Man, I'm having serious problems coming up with the opening sentence for this post. I've written and deleted the first line at least 3 times. So, I've given up on trying to come up with something that sounds good and this shall be my crappy introduction to this crappy post.
I think it's quite amazing how powerful language is. I'm not even talking about all those stunning famous quotes from people like Shakespeare and the likes of him. Just the simple everyday-use of it to convey emotions, feelings, thoughts and messages in general is enough to make me wonder how important language is. Words spoken, words written and words typed on a computer screen. Now, why am I suddenly so fascinated with words? Actually, I don't really give a damn about it. But then again...
The other night I was feeling like - hell. And WOW this is TOUGH trying to blog about it but not being so freaking obvious. ANYWAYS, if you read the last post you'll know how low I was. But the next day... I finally got to vent it. I was alone in my room, angry... I felt like I was going to get crushed. Have you ever felt this particular pain in your heart? There is just this pain within, like someone literally held your heart, and squeezed it. It hurts. It really hurts.
Then something happened. That's when my nose started to sting, and my eyes went blurry. Tried to hold it back... but then the points of light turned into ripples and the images distorted. I guess this is why people always say to "just let it all out". Sitting in the corner... something clicked. Even though the weather was being a bitch, my blanket felt so... comfortable... almost... protective.
ok WOW. i'm typing out SO many things that you REALLY dont need to know about! and honestly, i seriously dont think anyone will ever be able to understand? and so please dont ask questions. because i really dont wanna answer them and you really dont wanna know the answer. (i'm actually assuming that there are people out there who will actually care enough to ask questions about whatever HORRIBLE crap i type out and post on my blog.) oh my god. i just realized that whatever i typed above is so damn pathetic. ok. my horrid attempts at writing.
p.s: this post was actually a lot longer than this... but it really sucked and it was pretty damn obvious. and i cant have that. so... you got a shitty post with lousily editted paragraphs and half baked attempts at doing the thing that fabian does so well.... crypts.
p.p.s: fabian. i seriously need to learn subtlety from you... teach me K! plleeasseeeeee