Sunday, April 04, 2010

tired.

I know Jesus (whoever that is) resurrected today after being crucified. Good for him because personally, I still feel like I'm nailed to the cross. It's never a good idea to stay up too late for obvious reasons.
  1. You get breakouts.
  2. You have 4 hours of sleep.
  3. You have almost back to back tuition from 10am to 10pm with only 3 combined hours of rest in between. (Travelling time not included)
  4. You will be brain dead by 12pm which means for the next 12 hours you will be literally dragging your flabby corpse around.

The wise and level-headed people will say, "Get off the computer and go to sleep now, or I will grant you eternal sleep." I'm not too sure if they are threatening me or offering to do me a favour. Then again, I'm still typing. So far so good.

What makes it all worse is the weather. After raining all morning, it's cool and windy. I wanted to throw a toddler tantrum and refuse to crawl out of bed because of the soporific power of the weather combined with my warm and fuzzy blanket and squishy pillow. Then I remember that I'm losing a huge chunk of my income this month and I just spent a few hundred dollars in the past week alone. So I Humpty Dumpty-ed out of bed. Count on cold hard cash to banish your sorry ass back to reality.

Actually, I have no idea why I'm even posting about this. This is completely redundant. Insanity plague. Maybe one day I'll actually post something worth reading.

-all that i'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as i'm laughing with you.

blogged @ Sunday, April 04, 2010