Saturday, May 01, 2010

may day.

From the way things are going, I think I'm going to give up blogging soon. Although there should be quite a number of things which are worthy of blogging about, I either don't seem to remember them or I cannot be bothered to type it all down even though I probably should.

Maybe I can talk about how I got rejected from Medicine for the second time. (This time they didn't even bother to put me through to the second round. I have this weird feeling that they saw my application and immediately threw it into the "Out" pile.) Weird how people only seem to know what they lost after losing it. To be honest I am pretty upset about it but then again there isn't much that I can do to change their minds anyway. I screwed up last year and that's it. Hopefully this will make me more focused on my other available options and force me to be more persuasive in my writing? (Ha-ha. What a joke.) This is just another setback in the cruel game of Life. Some who know me better may want to call it Karma too. Regardless, I know I'll survive.

Speaking of Medicine, I just had two consecutive medical appointments with two different specialists. Sounds like I'm on the verge of death. Don't celebrate though, I'm not dead yet. Anyway, the dermatologist who has a bit of an attitude typical of all younger male doctors in this lousy red dot asked me, "How is your mood?" Of course I said that I was fine; but somehow I don't think that's the complete truth. Honestly, how can I be fine...

As for the respiratory specialist, my doctor's awfully cheery and throws words like "judiciously" at people as naturally as breathing. I was wondering, what if she was talking to, how do I put this tactfully, "people with certain educational circumstances"? Wouldn't they have a hard enough time trying to remember how to execute the Asthma Action Plan without figuring out what exactly does "judicious" mean? Oh well. Maybe it's just me who wonders about these inconsequential matters.

Terence successfully published yet another nonsensical, unsubstantial post. There goes my plan for blogging about things worth blogging about. Sometimes I think the only line that is actually worth reading is the last one. The one that isn't even written by me.

- the good, the bad, i take it all; your love's a wrecking ball.

blogged @ Saturday, May 01, 2010