Tuesday, July 20, 2010

one.

Different people are capable of different deeds. Individuals are, by virtue of it's very definition, unique in their own way. It wouldn't matter how closely related any two people are. They can be related by friendship or even blood. Some people are just not cut out to accomplish certain acts.

I've been trying this for a while now. It has absolutely nothing to do with me forcing myself to follow in anyone's footsteps of course. I'm just curious and dabbling. Also, this is definitely not something that I'm particularly proud of; quite the opposite. Anyway, my conclusion is that as of now, I am honestly nothing like that person who chose to leave my life more than a decade ago. This also means that any reference relating me to that person in anyway would be cause for a totally negative response which could range anywhere from an acidic look to a frown to complete awkward silence.

This has been going on for a little while and I simply cannot bring myself to commit fully to this bullshit. It's all good and fun while it lasts of course. Enjoyable even. But still, when I step back and process it, something just doesn't feel right. That's why I find it so strange that people like that are actually quite commonplace. All this nonsense and drama behind closed doors.

What makes this WHOLE thing really freaky is the whole geographical isolation going on in my life and STILL I cannot bring myself to do such things. I just can't.

- you're the one that i want.

blogged @ Tuesday, July 20, 2010